We consider this virtual space like a great opportunity for colombian english teachers to become better.

domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

YOLANDA (Song By: Pablo Milanés)

This can only be a song;
I wish it could be a declaration of love,
Romantic, without the kind of restraint;
That`s holding back what I feel raging
I love you, I love you
Eternally, I love you.
If we`re a part, I`m not going to die
If I have to die, I want it to be with you
In my loneliness, I have you with me
That`s sometimes, I need…
Your hand, your hand
Eternally, your hand
When I saw you knew, it was real
This fear of finding myself without cover
You strip me bare, with seven reasons
You open my breast and lover me high
With love, with love
Eternally, with love
If sometimes I feel defeated
Abandoning hope, of seeing the morning sun
Praying the prayer, you taught me to pray
I look at your face and into the window, I say...
Yolanda, Yolanda
Eternally, Yolanda.
Yolanda, eternally Yolanda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario